Giving to BASS
We Welcome Your Donations
BASS is funded by donations from caring individuals, community-minded businesses, and gifts and grants from charitable foundations.
We appreciate donations of any amount to help us meet our budget to care for our animals and continue our mission.
Your monetary gift brings us one step closer to finding homes for all the homeless pets in our area. It’s a blessing and a gift of life and love for each of them.
Monetary donations may be mailed to BASS, PO Box 24, Bloomingdale, NJ 07403.
Please visit our events page for upcoming fundraisers and events. Thank you for your continued support.
Wish List Donations
BASS also welcomes donations of supplies that support our daily care of the pets in our care:
- Canned cat food – (Preferred brands Friskies, 9-Lives, Fancy Feast)
- Dry cat food – Iams Indoor Hairball and Science Diet Indoor Kitten Food
- Dry and canned dog food – (Preferred brand Pedigree)
- Small paper plates 6″
- Laundry detergent – High efficiency
- Bleach – Unscented (our most used cleaning product)
- Paper towels
- Dishwashing brushes and cleaning sponges
- Antibacterial hand and dish soap
- Office supplies (pens, paper, tape, Post-It notes, scissors, postage stamps, etc)
- Dog leashes (4 foot and 6 foot medium weight nylon leashes)
- Sterilized or “Booda” chew bones
- Dog toys (KONG brand recommended for dogs)
- Cat toys (especially mouse toys and ball toys)
Donations may be dropped off at Bubbles ‘n Bones, 72 Hamburg Turnpike, Riverdale, NJ (973) 513-9086.
BASS would like to send a special THANK YOU to our many generous sponsors.
100% of donations go directly to program services.
Donations to BASS are tax-deductible.
Bloomingdale Regional Animal Shelter Society is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.